RHODES - the Sunshine Isle

WARWICK GREEK ISLAND GUIDES

YOUR BLOGS! Post Here!

Forum Home > Travel Blogs - Tell us about your holidays on Rhodes Island and the other Dodecanese Islands. > New Site Congratulations KMWarwick

shazzie

Just thought I would start your new site off by saying a BIG THANKYOU for all the hard work that has gone into setting up this site it's very informative and just what Rhodes and Greece needs right now. As I dont want to be in here all by myself, I will try and promote it for you where I can and hopefully you will have a lot more members

Good Luck

Shazzie 

June 25, 2011 at 11:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keith M Warwick
Site Owner

Shazzie

A very belated thanks for your post - much appreciated.  I apologise for the delay - had a family bereavment, sadly, but all is mending now.

Hope you have a great summer and my best wishes to all our visitors and members and a big thank you for driving up the visitor numbers.

--
March 21, 2012 at 4:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Visitors So Far:

Warwick Greek Island Guides

Independence Guaranteed

Warwick Greek Island Guides are a wholly independent series of travel websites owned and run by Keith M Warwick and giving objective advice, without the corporate, editorial or other interference of any other organization.  We cherish our independence and hope all visitors do too and hope you find your visit both useful and worthwhile.

KMWarwick

Google Translator

Olympic Holidays

EBAY

Rhodes Citadel in all its Glory!

Adventure Ave.

Essential Travel

Tents Etc

Monarch

Thomas Cook Cruises

Recent Videos

2810 views - 0 comments